Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Engagment

Hey yall,
I have some exciting news. Me and Chris are engaged!!! We were in Maryland for labor day weekend with his family and he asked me. It was Saturday the 5Th. We were at assateague island, which have wild horses running wild on it. I had told Chris that I want pictures with the horses, and me and his sister were walking up the beach looking for shells and we saw a whole group of them. So we when back to get the guys so me and Chris could get some pictures. Anyways we got them out of the water and the boys were like we have to go to the bathroom. I was like "No we are going to miss them," but Chris was like we will be right back. So we waited for them to get back and the horses were almost in front of us. So the whole family and us walked to take pictures. Me and Chris got in front of the horses and took like two pictures. Then Chris pulled me very closely and started talking into my ear. The only thing that i felt was him shaking, and the only thing that came to my mind was "why was shaking, was he scared of horses. That is when he told me that he loved me and he knew that we had not be together that long, but he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me........ that is when he got on one knee and asked me to marry him. My mouth dropped to the ground. I was shocked. His friend got pictures of him asking me and everything. We got some great shots. I would have to say this was the best vacation that I had ever been on. So I became a fiance this past weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment