Monday, August 24, 2009

Here the feeling come

OK so I am writing another one, but it is like 11 p.m and Chris has already when to sleep. But I am watching music videos about marines and things. All I want to do is cry... which I am. But I really don't want to be with out Chris. My feelings for him is like no other. I just love everything about him. I will always be here for him no matter. I really hope notting happens while he is gone. Gosh tears just keep falling down my face. I cant stop I really don't know how i am going to be able to deal with day he gets on that bus and waves goodbye and not seeing him for 7 months. Chris will probably have to change shirts because I will soak that one he has on. He is everything I could ever ask god for. It scares me sometimes, because god has gave him to me I just don't want him to take Chris away from me. Well I need to go to bed because I have school in the a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment