Sunday, July 19, 2009

All about Me and Chris

Hey yall,
My name is Misty and my marine, love of my life is Chris. We have been dating for 3 months. On the 29 it will be 4 months. We are crazy about each other, and we both know that this was meant to be. On story is different from many. Chris is from New Jersey, and I am from North Carolina. So how in the world did we met up. Well we were both at Myrtle beach with our friends on the weekend of the 27-29Th of march. That Sunday me and my girls were heading home. Well this car of guys got beside us on the highway and we rode for like 40 Min's like that. We would be looking at the them in the car and they were doing the same thing. Well we had to get gas so we pull in front of the guys to try to get them to pull over with us so we could talk to them. But like guys they didn't get the hint and kept driving down the road. So we get gas and stuff and we figure ooh well who cares. So we get back on the road to go home. About 10 or so Min's we are driving down the highway and all of sudden this car comes out of nowhere and GUESS WHAT it was the guys. How weird is that. So the driver get on my side (Chris) and gets my number so he calls and tells us to follow them and we would stop and get something to eat. So we go 1 1/2 hours out of our way to go back to Jacksonville NC. We finally get to apple bees and talk to them. So me and Chris got each others number and my girls got 2 guys numbers to. From the moment that we got each other numbers to now. We never stop talking at all. The first week we stayed up talking at night and we talked all day. I fell in love with him after a week. I know that is soon but he is unlike any guy that I have ever met. He is kind, sweet, caring and everything that I have never found in a guy. So now we are everything to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment